I can’t believe it’s only 6 days till Christmas it’s crazy how fast December has gone. This year has well and truly flown over and 2016 is quickly coming to an end. I thought I would share my resolutions in which I want to hopefully achieve in 2017.
- My main goal for 2017 is to get into Univeristy, whether it be my first choice university or my insurance choice I hope I manage to get the grades to do what I love on a daily basis.
- I want to get more toned and to start eating more healthy. I know this is such a typical goal for the vast majority of the people for a new year, but recently I haven’t been feeling happy about my stomach. So, I want to make a change and have a more toned stomach. As well as this I want to begin to start eating more healthy as I feel as though I am always tending to eat crappy foods.
- I want to see my blog grow, in just under a year I have received over 60 followers, 200+ likes and 1000s of people from all over the world reading my posts, it has been insane. I never expected when I first started my blog many people would even read it nor enjoy it, so it’s crazy to think how many people have read my blog.
- I am hoping to post more regularly on my blog, during some months in 2016 I posted a lot and other months I wrote the odd post now and again. I hope that in 2017 I will be able to post at least 4 times a month.
- I want to experience so many new things and visit new places, this may not mean travelling to another country but visiting places in England I have never visited before.
These are just a few goals I have for 2017, hopefully I will manage to achieve them all by the end of next year.
Thanks for reading!