I am slowly getting to that age in which I’m finding it hard to decide what I actually want for Christmas except the usual essentials and this year I don’t really need a new phone, laptop or any electrical device, so it has made choosing what to ask for even harder. My list mainly consists of makeup and beauty items, as well as a few other little bits and bobs so I thought a would share a few things that are on my Christmas list this year.
- A hairdryer- My hairdryer completely died on me the other day while I was in the middle of drying my hair so a new one is definitely on the cards. I’m not really bothered about any specific brands so any hairdryer that does the job suits me.
- Naked Smokey Eye palette- I have been obsessing over this palette ever since the day it was released, so it definitely had to make it on my list.
- Nars Creamy Concealer- I have heard so many beauty gurus rave about this product so I thought I would eventually try it and see if it’s truly worth the hype. I always find it hard to find a concealer that covers my under eye circles so I am hoping this one does the job and is worth every penny spent.
- MAC Nutcracker Sweet Nude Patent Polish Kit- I am totally in love with the new MAC Nutcracker range for this Christmas and I want the majority of the products. However, this lip kit is definitely my favourite item from the collection, so I had to add it to my wish list.
- Anastasia Dipbrow Promade- If you know me then you know I am obsessed with my brows and brow products. I have been wanting to try out the Anastasia Dipbrow for so long now after the hype around this product in creating the perfect brow.
- Lush Bath Bombs- I love having a bath as much as the next person, yet it always ends up being 10x better with a bath bomb. I am in awe over a few products from the lush Christmas range and I am desperate to try them.
- New perfume- I always receive a bottle of perfume every Christmas so I shall be on the hunt to find the perfect perfume to ask for this year.
- New Trainers- All of my trainers in which I currently own are starting to get a bit worn down and old so I am wanting a new pair to replace them.
- MAC Soft and Gentle- This highlighter is the most gorgeous shade from MAC in their collection and I have been after it for so long now, so I had to add it to my list.
What are you hoping for this Christmas?
Thanks for reading!