I never thought when I first started my blog anyone would read it never mind I would ever be nominated for something like this! So, a big thankyou to Emma Sandford for nominating me, I’m so delighted and honoured to be awarded for the Liebster Award! The Liebster Award is a great way to reach new viewers and to grow your blog!
Here are the rules if you have been nominated for The Liebster Award and you chose to accept it. Write a blog post about the Liebster Award in which you:
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
- List these rules in your post
- Provide 10 random facts about yourself (optional)
- Answer the 11 questions posted by the nominator
- Nominate 5-11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have less than 200 followers
- Provide 11 different questions to be answered by your nominees
You can check out The Global Aussie for more on this award.
So here are my questions from Emma Sandford:
Who is your blogging inspiration?
My blogging inspirations are Zoe Sugg aka Zoella and Tanya Burr, I have watched there videos and read their blogs for a few years now and they have always inspired me since the first video of theirs I ever watched and the first post I read. They also both inspired me to start blogging.
Tips for new bloggers?
- Don’t fret if you have no idea what to post or are lacking inspiration we all get bloggers block!
- Don’t post something you aren’t happy with just for the sake of getting a blog post up
- Discover your own writing style
- Support other new bloggers
Something you couldn’t live without?
It sounds so cliché but probably my phone.
It’s so hard to pick one app which I love the most, however the apps I use on a daily basis are Instagram and Twitter so they have to be my favourites.
Something on your bucket list?
I would love to ride an Elephant in Thailand, while travelling the world!
Describe yourself in one word
Favourite clothing shops?
My favourite clothing shops are River Island and Topshop.
What’s your favourite post on your blog and why?
My favourite blog post is probably “My Aim for the Year” as it was such a truthful and pure post and to this day is one of my most viewed posts on my blog.
My dream job is to be a famous dancer and get the opportunity to be in music videos and a backing dancer at concerts.
Current favourite song?
My current favourite song is, Aaron Smith- Dancin (Linier Remix), I just love it!! It always put me in a happy mood and makes me want to get up and dance.
What’s your favourite thing to do in your free time?
- What 5 makeup items can’t you live without?
- What is your favourite ever TV series?
- What is your favourite memory of 2016 so far?
- What 3 words best describe you?
- Your favourite holiday destination?
- What type of blog posts do you prefer to read?
- How long have you been blogging for?
- What is your favourite chocolate?
- What are your pet peeves?
- What is your go to foundation?
- What is your guilty pleasure?
Thanks for reading!