- Primer: Rimmel Stay Matte
- Foundation: Mac Studio Fix in NW13
- Concealer: Collection Lasting Perfection in Fair
- Powder: Mac Mineralize Skinfinish in Medium
- Contour/Bronzer: Maybelline Master Sculpt in Light/Medium
- Highlight: Maybelline Master Sculpt in Light/Medium
- Brows: Rimmel Brow Pencil in 004 Black Brown and Rimmel Brow This Way Gel
- Eye Shawdow: Maybelline The Nudes Palette
- Mascara: Mac False Lashes Extreme Black
- Lipstick: Mac Twig (not shown on the photo)
I went out for my friends birthday so I decided to wear something I knew would last but also wasn’t too much. I chose my Mac Studio Fix foundation because its a full coverage foundation in which lasts, yet doesn’t look cakey or like you’re wearing a lot of makeup. Next, I applied the Collection Lasting Perfection concealer as its the perfect concealer for brightening underneath the eyes yet also hiding those dark under eye circles. I then set this using the Mac Mineralize Skinfinish powder. For my contour/bronzer and highlighter I used the Maybelline Master Sculpt. I love the highlighter especially as it adds such a pretty pink shimmer to the cheekbones.
I used the Maybelline The Nudes palette for my eyes, first I applied the shimmery white shade all over my eyes and in the inner corner of my eye, then I applied the light brown shade (2nd in from the left on the top) all over my eyelid, next I applied the dark brown shade (the last eyeshadow on the top line on the right hand side)into my crease and blended it into the colour in which I applied all over my lid. (I wish these eyeshadow colours had names ahaha!)
For my brows I used a Rimmel Brow Pencil to fill them in and out line the shape of them. I then used the Rimmel Brow This Way gel to set them into place and also to add abit of colour. Next, I used the Mac False Lashes Extreme Black mascara to add volume and length to my lashes as well as to make them stand out. Finally, I applied my favourite lipstick Mac Twig.
Thanks for reading!