Cleaning your makeup brushes is such an utter chew, but unless you want to be spreading bacteria around your face it has to be done. I wash my makeup brushes at least once every single week. To do this I use the Real Techniques Deep Cleansing Gel which is specially designed for brushes.
- Firstly, I gather all my makeup brushes together ready to begin cleaning them!
- Next, I apply the Cleansing Gel onto the brush.
- Then, I begin to massage the gel into the brush with my fingers to remove any product that is left on it and to help it to lather.
- After that, I swirl the brush onto the palm of my hand to ensure I remove as much of the product as I can as well as helping the gel to further lather onto the brush.
- Next, I will begin to run the hot water and then will place the brush under the running water to wash off all the gel and the product that is on the brush. I will continue to massage the brush while doing this.6.Finally, I will swirl the brush around the sink while the water is running to make sure I have got all the product off the brush(Repeat if necessary) before towel drying the brush (Continue to repeat this process with all of the other brushes until you are done)